Thursday, July 7, 2011

Jaydran Jump Up!

At my baby shower, one of the gifts my parents got me was a Johnny Jump Up as there's photos of me when I was a baby, having a blast in the thing (my sister on the other hand apparently hated it, lol...). Mom thought it was a must-have and had to get it for me.

Unfortunately, we didn't use it right away as there was no good place in our apartment for it, not to mention Jay was a tad too little to really do anything with it. When we moved we weren't really sure where to put it either, as there's not really many places in our house to put it.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/263178_10100168522222219_30800316_45814862_2526551_n.jpgWhen we left Jay with my parents for a few days last weekend though my mom bought one for her house and hooked it up and apparently he really enjoyed it! I made an effort to figure out where we could put in our house and narrowed it down to our bedroom doorframe and Jay's bedroom doorframe, as there's not really a lot of doorframes in our house to use it on!

He seemed to enjoy it the few times we've used it on our bedroom doorframe so far - today even he played in it for like a half hour, chewing on the cover that covers the metal bar frame and having a quite the conversation with me this afternoon! It was pretty amusing!

He can't really jump much yet, but he enjoys swinging around from it and dangling his legs, lol...

Also, today I swear he was trying to give me a kiss as he put his lips to my cheek and just held them there for a moment or so before pulling away. It was really cute!

I also *finally* got to see him flip from his tummy to his back! He's been doing it for about a month now but never when I'm around! Unfortunately though, he did it while he was on his changing table - doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment