Thursday, August 11, 2011

Oh Eeyore...

So remember last summer when I posted about how I bought baby's 1st stuffed animal at Kohl's - a super soft Eeyore plushie??

And then remember a few weeks ago when I posted about how I took Jay to see the Winnie the Pooh movie?

Well despite him sleeping through most of the movie, he was awake for the 1st and last 10 minutes, catching the majority of the storyline with Eeyore and his missing tail.

Now that Eeyore stuffed animal has been sitting on his diaper changing table ever since he was born, but it wasn't until about 2 days after I took him to the movie that he noticed it and really took an interest to it - it was like he saw it and was like "oh hey, I remember seeing this on a big screen!" He's been attached to Eeyore whenever we change him ever since! It's pretty amusing!

No comments:

Post a Comment