Saturday, November 5, 2011

May I Have Your Attention Please...

I decided to go ahead and merge my 2 "main" blogs together, so I will most likely cease posting here on To Have A Family and just continue to post everything over at Point Me to the Sky Above.

While I originally wanted to have a separate mommy/baby/family blog, more and more of my family/mommy life keeps creeping up over on my other blog, as well as most of my Fun With Our Phones Monday posts are mainly showing off Jay and his development. So it's becoming harder to keep them separate, plus, half the time I end up making the same post on both blogs too.

So, my loyal followers here, please update your feeds and follow me on my original blog - Point Me to the Sky Above - if you aren't already!

And forgive the construction over there, as I'm in the process of making this transition/merge to reflect the imported content from this blog.

Hope to see you over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment