Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fun with Our Phones #8

 
A few days late, I know, but I've been super tired the past few days and this is the 1st chance I've had to get near an actual computer =)

Part of my fall decorations. I bought this set a few years ago from PartyLite and decorate it differently for each of the seasons. I decided to do something for fall this year so I bought some fake leaves, some fall-colored glass stones and changed out my usual vanilla candles to apple!


 I posted these before, but I finally got new glasses! I had my old ones I got at Walmart for like 6 years and yeah, it was time for new ones (especially with Jay pulling and bending them!). I got these at Zenni Optical's site for ~$75 total (for 2 pairs! AND I have super bad vision so I had to get the more expensive lenses too!). Compared to most of the places in town that sell glasses, these were a steal! My prescription changed a lot so it took a few days to get used to them and wear them without getting a headache, but I'm all good now! 



 Playing with daddy's wireless keyboard - the sequence here is funny because he got distracted by the TV for a minute before going back to playing with it, lol...

He was being an "angry elf" as he didn't want to his coat on, lol...

Fell asleep in the car while we were at Walmart, lol...



 "Helping" mommy with the dishwasher

Chillin, watching TV

 He made himself a front row seat during football this past week, as we put him in his walker for a bit.

Being cute at Wendy's!

No comments:

Post a Comment