Friday, October 8, 2010

Baby Kicks are Amusing!

Since Jay started kicking the other day, he's been quite amusing!

He seems to really enjoy it when I eat fruit flavored things! The other day I ate a fruit juice popsicle and boy did he kick up a storm soon after! The yesterday I stopped by McDonald's after work and got a wild berry smoothie to enjoy while I was out running errands around town. As soon as I started drinking it, Jay began kicking up a storm again! lol...

Also, I think I "cramped" his space this morning when I first got up - I got up wrong and had a bit of a muscle spasm on my right side like I pulled something or moved too quickly. The pain went away after a few moments and I was fine, but then a few minutes later I felt little baby kicks right where the spasm was! It's like Jay was all "Hey! That's where I had my feet - that's my space! Quit cramping it!" LOL...

He's on a bit of strange schedule it seems - in the morning there's no activity (which started to scare me a little bit yesterday) but then about 1 or 2pm it's like he wakes up and kicks on and off throughout the afternoon, then he's pretty quiet for the first part of the evening and then the kicking starts again in the late evening and is off and on throughout the night until hubby gets home from work around 3:30am - then he seems to stop around the time we go to bed! LOL... he's such a night owl like us!

I noticed on days I don't work (when I tend to sleep in later) that if I don't eat by a certain time, he starts kicking once he's awake like "Hey! I'm hungry! Let's get some food down in here!" LOL

Also, just a few updates I should mention...
1. I heard back from the clinic regarding my test results last week - they said everything came back fine and normal, so who knows what was up...

2. Got an update on Baby Lucas (our new nephew) today - him and mommy are both doing fine and they're bringing him home today, however he did lose one of his testicles as the one was dead. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers though - seems like he'll be okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment